Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Solstice Lunar Eclipse


21st december, 07:00

07:47

08:04

08:39

08:50

in the last two, i was fighting a brightening sky & street-lighting...
the moon had dropped behind a building out back, 
so i had to run round the front of the shop where i'm working,
nipping out between customers
(i did come in early to make up for time out moon-dreamin!)

there's some astrological thoughts over at

and this at 
is interesting

My thoughts are connected to unfurling... emergence...
or is that re-emerging... 
but i need to sit with them a while longer before i write them...


5 comments:

Rose said...

I missed her... we had beautiful clear skies - except for the mist and cloud hugging the horizon.... I saw the sun rise though and I knew the moon was there.

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely photos! I didn't get to see this lunar eclipse but a few years ago I watched one from beginning to end, wonderful experience!

Laura said...

Fantastic images...I like the concept of re-emerging I think...for me that is what this time of year offers...a slow, re-emerging of my inner light that will sustain me through the long cold months ahead (roots deepening, seeds still sleeping but movement within, waiting for warmth to awaken them) I am looking forward to your discovery as you sit with these images, the feelings that arise, and the word (s) that truly speak to your journey right now.

bright blessings

Tammie Lee said...

It is wonderful to see your images~
as it was raining where I as for this fine light show.

Wishing you a lovely new year.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David